Fees Payment :
- Students who have been allotted a seat in B.E. in Keshav Memorial Engineering College are hereby informed that TAFRC has fixed a tuition fee of Rs 70,000 ( Seventy thousand rupees only ) per year during the hearing for the block period of 2022-25 and it was accepted by the college. The Honourable High Court of Telangana in WP – 32725/22 has directed the college to collect the above fees subject to the final outcome of the petition.
In view of the above , all the students who are seeking admission in the first year have to pay additionally Rs 35,000 ( Thirty five thousand rupees only ) to “Keshav Memorial Engineering College” in the form of a Demand Draft / Online payment. Please note that even the Fees-exempted students too have to pay this amount.
- Students have to pay a Special Fees of Rs 5,500 ( Five thousand Five hundred rupees only ) to “Keshav Memorial Engineering College ” in the form of a Demand Draft / Online payment.
Students can pay a single Demand Draft for Rs 40,500 ( Forty thousand Five hundred rupees only ) from any reputed bank in favour of “Keshav Memorial Engineering College” .
Submission of Documents:
Students should submit all the original certificates along with 3 (three) sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- EAMCET- Hall Ticket.
- EAMCET- Rank Card.
- Passport size photographs - 8
- S.S.C. or equivalent certificate.
- Intermediate marks memo.
- Bonafide and conduct certificate (last six years).
- Transfer certificate of Intermediate.
- Certificate of Community (Xerox).
- Equivalence certificate, if applicable.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar card Colour Xerox copy.
- GAP certificate (if applicable).
- EAMCET-2022 Provisional allotment order.
- Joining Report
- Bank Transaction Details
- Receipt of EAMCET 2022 - Verification of certificates in original.